Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Short Creek on Liberty Avenue
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 38.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.78639, -84.90889 (decimal degrees)
39°47'11" N, 84°54'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/679058/4406140 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900032 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17257 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com