Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Elkhorn Creek on Esteb Road
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 50.5 ft.
Total length: 111.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75278, -84.91639 (decimal degrees)
39°45'10" N, 84°54'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/678503/4402394 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900031 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com