Esteb Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Smith Creek on Esteb Road
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Removed and replaced
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1955
Length of largest span: 10.5 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73833, -84.92556 (decimal degrees)
39°44'18" N, 84°55'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/677755/4400773 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900020 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17250 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 23, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bridge has been replaced