Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Plum Creek on US 40 in East Germantown
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1954
Span length: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 39.7 ft.
Deck width: 64.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81306, -85.13111 (decimal degrees)
39°48'47" N, 85°07'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/659967/4408679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cambridge City
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 014100 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17268 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)