Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Morgan Creek on IN 38
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Span length: 64.9 ft.
Total length: 64.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89972, -85.08750 (decimal degrees)
39°53'59" N, 85°05'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/663494/4418378 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Greens Fork
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 012990 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17262 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 77.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)