Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cranor Creek on US 35
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
Span length: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94361, -84.98556 (decimal degrees)
39°56'37" N, 84°59'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/672099/4423441 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fountain City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 011100 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17244 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com