Bear Creek-Martinsburg Fire Rd. Bridge
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #239809
- Concrete arch bridge over Bear Creek on Martinsburg Fire Road
- Washington County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1990
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #170
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.44046, -86.05750 (decimal degrees)
38°26'26" N, 86°03'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/582252/4255106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8800107 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17223 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 22, 2012: New photos from J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com