Millersburg Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445941
The location is only a guess due to Pigeon Creek having been channelized. It also appears that the little hamlet of Millersburg no longer exists.
- Lost Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Pigeon Creek on New Harmony Road
- Warrick County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1874 by P. Wiest; replaced in 1950
- - P. Wiest
- Multiple Kingpost through truss
Length of largest span: 88.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.09638, -87.39922 (decimal degrees)
38°05'47" N, 87°23'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/464995/4216584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: New photo from Garrett DiDomizio
- March 31, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Garrett DiDomizio - garrettdidomizio [at] gmail [dot] com