Branch Coles Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Coles Creek on CR 300 E (Scales Road)
- Warrick County, Indiana
- Replaced by a culvert
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.20500, -87.18167 (decimal degrees)
38°12'18" N, 87°10'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/484094/4228576 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8700037 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- October 8, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status
- March 17, 2009: Updated by J.P.
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com