Pigeon Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Pigeon Creek on CR 750 North
- Warrick County, Indiana
- Demolished and replaced.
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 88.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Also called
- Warrick County Bridge #43
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.14333, -87.40833 (decimal degrees)
38°08'36" N, 87°24'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/464219/4221797 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8700015 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39722 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 14.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- November 21, 2016: Updated by Mike Daffron: Added County bridge number
- August 8, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated status to reflect that bridge was replaced, not just demolished.
- September 30, 2009: Updated by J.P.: no longer exists
- March 17, 2009: Updated by J.P.: Bridge is no longer there and neither is the road. but the old supports are visible on google earth
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com