Pine Creek Covered Bridge
1939 Robert Yule photo
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #446304
This bridge was made out of Walnut
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Big Pine Creek on State Route 55
- Warren County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1859
- Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 135.0 ft.
Total length: 138.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30386, -87.26304 (decimal degrees)
40°18'14" N, 87°15'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/477646/4461517 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84943 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon