Briscoe Station Road Bridge
Photo taken by Tom Hall in October 2006
BH Photo #115756
E.G. Jarrell was a contractor from Muncie. He would subcontract the truss fabrication, and often used the Indiana Bridge Company or the Pan American Bridge Company of New Castle.
- Polygonal Warren pony truss bridge over Big Pine Creek on Briscoe Station Road
- Warren County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- - E.G. Jarrell of Muncie, Indiana
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41528, -87.31972 (decimal degrees)
40°24'55" N, 87°19'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/472874/4473899 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pine Village
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8600075 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 5, 2016: New photos from Mike Daffron
- October 10, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- June 29, 2008: Updated by Tom Hall
- June 22, 2008: Updated by Tom Hall: Photos added
- Tom Hall - thomas [dot] hall [at] ffni [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com