As of February 4, 2004, the weight limit sign had been reduced to 3 tons compared to 9 tons in the SHAARD photo.
- Through truss bridge over Big Pine Creek on Johnson Bridge Road
- Warren County, Indiana
- Destroyed by flood and not replaced.
- Built 1890, destroyed by a flood in June 2004
- - Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 129.6 ft.
Total length: 130.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 21.5 ft.
- Also called
- Big Pine Creek Bridge
County Bridge #61
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33558, -87.29919 (decimal degrees)
40°20'08" N, 87°17'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/474586/4465047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8600050 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17171 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 10, 2010: Updated by Mike Kruze: Updated bridge status to reflect loss by flood; updated description
- February 27, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added historic name
- October 10, 2008: Updated by Tom Hall: status changed
- June 27, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Builder and truss type
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Tom Hall - thomas [dot] hall [at] ffni [dot] com
- Mike Kruze