Turman Creek Bridge
- Slab bridge over Turman Creek on Farmersburg St
- Vigo County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 20.7 ft.
Total length: 22.6 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.29639, -87.36950 (decimal degrees)
39°17'47" N, 87°22'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/468138/4349733 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8400022 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 80993 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com