Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Honey Creek on Abandon Road
- Vigo County, Indiana
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1920
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.38333, -87.31667 (decimal degrees)
39°22'60" N, 87°19'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/472727/4359364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8400222 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39695 (Bridgehunter.com ID)