Mill Road Bridge
A rare Morrison designed pony truss
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Little Creek on Mill Road (old alignment)
- Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge and road later realigned.
- Built ca.1875 by the Columbia Bridge Works
- - Columbia Bridge Works of Dayton, Ohio
- D.H. & C.C. Morrison of Dayton, Ohio
- Wrought iron, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 42.6 ft.
Total length: 45.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.6 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #41
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.03679, -87.66268 (decimal degrees)
38°02'12" N, 87°39'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/441847/4210103 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44680 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 13, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge is confirmed lost.
- April 1, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon