New Harmony Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Little Creek on New Harmony Road
- Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 24.6 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02778, -87.66833 (decimal degrees)
38°01'40" N, 87°40'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/441343/4209107 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8200156 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17130 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 22, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com