New Harmony Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Creek on New Harmony Road
- Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02889, -87.67083 (decimal degrees)
38°01'44" N, 87°40'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/441125/4209232 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8200155 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17129 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 22, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com