Nurrenbern Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Bayou Creek on Nurrenbern Road
- Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1981
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.94472, -87.65694 (decimal degrees)
37°56'41" N, 87°39'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/442278/4199885 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Franklin
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8200105 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17131 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- December 22, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com