Lilly Road-Wea Creek Bridge
Replaced an iron bridge that was destroyed by flooding in May of 1927.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wea Creek on Lilly Road in Shadeland
- Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- - National Concrete Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #65
Hull's Mill Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38472, -86.95028 (decimal degrees)
40°23'05" N, 86°57'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/504220/4470460 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lafayette West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7900044 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 13, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and other stuff