Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wea Creek on CR 100 East
- Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27472, -86.88472 (decimal degrees)
40°16'29" N, 86°53'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/509800/4458255 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7900011 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17113 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)