US 52 Sagamore Parkway Eastbound Wabash River Bridge
- Deck truss bridge over Wabash River and State Road 43 on Eastbound US 52 in Lafayette
- Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1984
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 982.7 ft.
Deck width: 32.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Indiana State Highway Bridge #52-79-1784DEBL
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45139, -86.89417 (decimal degrees)
40°27'05" N, 86°53'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/508974/4477864 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lafayette West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 019010 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 12, 2016: Updated by Jeff Wieland: Bridge was demoilished today.
- October 10, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- June 5, 2009: New photo from James Norwood
- James Norwood
- Chris Light - CJKADJ [at] juno [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Jeff Wieland