Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Wea Creek on IN 28
- Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1979; replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25833, -86.90667 (decimal degrees)
40°15'30" N, 86°54'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/507936/4456434 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 007640 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39658 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 54.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1985)