Turtle Creek Road Bridge
Another one of Luten's small Spandrel-braced arches
- Concrete arch bridge over Turtle Creek on Turtle Creek Road
- Switzerland County, Indiana
- Demolished and replaced.
- Built 1932
- - Daniel B. Luten
- Ribbed closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #59
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79058, -84.92123 (decimal degrees)
38°47'26" N, 84°55'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/680542/4295589 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7800035 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39654 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 23, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn