Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Turman Creek on Road 425 North
- Sullivan County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Reinforced concrete slab
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.14655, -87.55404 (decimal degrees)
39°08'48" N, 87°33'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/452123/4333186 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7700200 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46896 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 42.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)