Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber bridge over Park Road on CR 196
- Steuben County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 2000
- Timber slab (?)
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.70787, -85.03233 (decimal degrees)
41°42'28" N, 85°01'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/663704/4619212 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Angola West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 060065 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61672 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com