Wythougan Park Bridge
Photo courtesy of the Indiana State Department of Natural Resource, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology.
BH Photo #182700
Previous Location: County Road 1100 East at the Yellow River
- Relocated Warren pony truss
- Knox, Starke County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge at original location and moved to Knox for pedestrian use in 1992
- Built 1915; relocated in 1992
- - Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana
- Bolted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 10, 1993
- Also called
- Yellow River Bridge
County Bridge #39 (former)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.30032, -86.62331 (decimal degrees)
41°18'01" N, 86°37'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/531535/4572164 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Knox East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7500025 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
NRHP 930001413 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 39641 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 13, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added previous location info.
- April 6, 2020: Updated by Geoff Hubbs: Added NRHP listing
- August 18, 2016: New Street View added by Dave King
- October 16, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Changed status and added new information about this relocated span
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn