Willow Pond Ditch Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Willow Pond Ditch on CR 400 West
- Spencer County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1992
Length of largest span: 28.5 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.89306, -87.13222 (decimal degrees)
37°53'35" N, 87°07'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/488374/4193957 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Richland City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7400013 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17048 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 22, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com