Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ballard Branch on IN 62
- Spencer County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 52.5 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.07222, -87.04500 (decimal degrees)
38°04'20" N, 87°02'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/496052/4213829 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 022170 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com