Cedar Ford Covered Bridge 14-73-01x
Taken when bridge was located at Shelby County Fairgrounds
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon
BH Photo #136238
GPS coordinates are for the original location of this bridge.
- Burr Arch truss bridge originally over Big Blue River
- Shelby County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge in 1975, moved to the county fairgrounds where it remained until being dismantled. Now the parts are being used to build a new bridge in Monroe County.
- Built in 1885 by the Kennedy Bros., moved to fairgrounds in 1970's, now dismantled.
- - Kennedy Brothers
- Burr arch-truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53582, -85.74372 (decimal degrees)
39°32'09" N, 85°44'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/607960/4376993 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rays Crossing
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 14-73-01x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 41940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 18, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added coordinates of the original location for this bridge.
- March 30, 2009: Added by Anthony Dillon