Clover Ford-Blue River Park Bridge
Restored bridge installed, and awaiting deck.
Photo taken by Nels Raynor, Bach Steel, in April 2019
BH Photo #447152
Moved from over Buck Creek in the Northwest part of the county.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Park Lagoon on Pedestrian Walkway
- Shelbyville, Shelby County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built in 1889 by the King Bridge Company to cross Buck Creek on CR-875W. Relocated to Shelbyville in April 2019.
- - BACH Steel of Holt, Michigan (2018-2019 Relocation and Restoration)
- King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Six panel wrought iron, pin connected Pratt through truss
Span length: 93.3 ft.
Total length: 93.3 ft.
Deck width: 12.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Buck Creek CR 875W Bridge
Shelby County Bridge #13
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.52645, -85.75312 (decimal degrees)
39°31'35" N, 85°45'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/607166/4375941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7300013 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 85054 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 9, 2019: New photos from Nathan Holth