Holland Mill Bridge
Included in an 1882 list of structures built by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company. Was likely either heavily damaged or completely destroyed by flooding in 1913 and was replaced by a steel Parker through truss that was in turn replaced in 1987.
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Flatrock River on Vandalia Road
- Shelby County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge after possible flood damage
- Built 1879
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Whipple through truss
Total length: 175.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Vandalia Road Bridge
Geneva Bridge (1879)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39135, -85.72121 (decimal degrees)
39°23'29" N, 85°43'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/610122/4360986 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 9, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon