Big Blue River Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Big Blue River on IN 44Replaced by new bridgeBuilt 1937; rehabilitated 1976; replaced 1997
Big Blue River CR 175E Bridge [Map] Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Big Blue River on CR 175 ENew bridge built upstream on a new alignment, but bridge removed.Built ca.1910;replaced 1992 Buck Creek CR 875W Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Buck Creek on CR 875 WestClosed as of 01/14/2011Built in 1889 by the King Bridge Company
Cedar Ford Covered Bridge 14-73-01x [Map] Burr Arch truss bridge originally over Big Blue RiverReplaced by new bridge in 1975, moved to the county fairgrounds where it remained until being dismantled. Now the parts are being used to build a new bridge in Monroe County.Built in 1885 by the Kennedy Bros., moved to fairgrounds in 1970's, now dismantled. CIND - Lewis Creek Bridge [Map] Deck plate girder bridge over Lewis Creek and Clark Rd. on Central Railroad Company of IndianaOpen to trafficBuilt for New York Central line from Indianapolis to Cincinnati
CSX Big Blue River Bridge [Map · Street View] Warren through truss bridge over Big Blue River in ShelbyvilleOpenBuilt 1916 by the King Bridge Co. Once hosted named passenger trains such as the James Whitcomb Riley of the New York Central Railroad, today CSX utilizes the line only occasionally on a turn from Indy to Shelbyville.
Geneva Bridge [Map] Lost Parker through truss bridge over Flat Rock River on Vandalia Road (in the town of Geneva)Replaced by new bridgeBuilt in 1913 by the Central States Bridge Company McKay Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge over Conns Creek on CR 300 SouthOpen to trafficBuilt ca. 1915
Melbrook Bridge [Map] Pony truss bridge over a Branch of Big Blue River on Edinburgh RoadReplaced by a new bridge
Middletown Bridge [Map · Street View] Four-span stone arch bridge over Conns Creek on CR 450 SouthNo longer existsBuilt 1903, closed in 2013 due to flood damage, and removed in January 2014. Mound Road Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Flatrock River on Mound RoadIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt ca.1915
Mull Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Little Blue River on CR 800 EastIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt ca.1890
Pike Bridge [Map] Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Flatrock River on Mound RoadReplaced by new bridgeLikely built in the 1870's-1880's and replaced around 1915 by the current bridge using the same abutments. PRR Drainage Bridge [Map · Street View] Abandoned steel stringer bridge on Former Pennsylvania RailroadAbandonedOrginal for Rushville & Shelbyville Railroad in 1850, abandoned Conrail; 1976
PRR Ray's Crossing Bridge [Map · Street View] Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Branch of Lewis Creek on Abandoned Rushville & Shelbyville RailroadAbandonedRoad built 1850, abandoned by Conrail in 1976
Slash Creek Bridge [Map] Pony truss bridge over Slash Creek on vacated section of CR 900S (Walnut St.)Built ca.1900
Sugar Creek Bridge [Map] Lost concrete arch bridge over Sugar Creek on CR 600 SReplaced by new bridgeBuilt 1916; replaced 1991 Sugar Creek CR 600W Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge over Sugar Creek on CR 600 WestBypassed and abandoned, preserved but in rather poor condition.Built 1917
Van Pelt Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Conns Creek on River RoadReplaced by new bridgeBuilt in 1900 by the New Castle Bridge Company of New Castle, Indiana;replaced 1996
Vine Street Covered Bridge 14-73-04x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Little Blue River on Vine Street (now Morris Ave)Replaced by new bridgeBuilt in 1892 by Emmett L. Kennedy and replaced in 1959 after attempts to keep it failed.