Hogs Creek Bridge
- Abandoned deck arch bridge over Hogs Creek on Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
- Scott County, Indiana
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 76.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.69413, -85.65010 (decimal degrees)
38°41'39" N, 85°39'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/617394/4283699 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 53223 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 29, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Baltimore & Ohio Railroad", "Ohio & Mississippi Railroad"
- August 22, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Railroad"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com