Stucker Creek IN 3 Bridge
This bridge replaced a metal four panel Pratt half-hip pony truss with a span of 58' and a roadway width of 13'9"
- Pony truss bridge over Stucker Creek on IN 3
- Scott County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1979
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.68000, -85.69139 (decimal degrees)
38°40'48" N, 85°41'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/613825/4282079 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numers
- INNBI 000720 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17009 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 1, 2016: Updated by J.P.: Bridge has been replaced
- January 7, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed. Added previous bridge info per bridge plans.
- April 15, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 18, 2008: New photos from James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Holth