Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Western Creek on Frontage Road
- Ripley County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28056, -85.11278 (decimal degrees)
39°16'50" N, 85°06'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/662776/4349608 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6900148 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16969 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com