Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Laughery Creek on CR 1030 North
- Ripley County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1970
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22444, -85.32861 (decimal degrees)
39°13'28" N, 85°19'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/644274/4343014 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6900090 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16976 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com