Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Ripley Creek on CR 1150 North
- Ripley County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 21.3 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.24361, -85.14028 (decimal degrees)
39°14'37" N, 85°08'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/660488/4345458 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6900081 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)