Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Ripley Creek on CR 640 East
- Ripley County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1997
Length of largest span: 22.6 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22500, -85.14389 (decimal degrees)
39°13'30" N, 85°08'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/660219/4343386 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6900075 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16986 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 91.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)