Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Laughery Creek on CR 350 North
- Ripley County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974
Length of largest span: 29.5 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.12611, -85.22583 (decimal degrees)
39°07'34" N, 85°13'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/653360/4332269 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numers
- INNBI 6900068 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com