Wright Covered Bridge
Photo taken ca. 1964 by James Keesling-Provided by Thomas Keesling.
BH Photo #434456
One of three covered bridge known to have been built in Randolph County... All in 1883 by the Kennedy family.
- Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over White River on County Road 900 West
- Randolph County, Indiana
- Destroyed by an arson fire in 1966
- Built in 1883 by A. M. Kennedy & Sons
- - A.M. Kennedy & Sons
- Burr arch-truss
Length of largest span: 113.0 ft.
Total length: 133.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Farmland Covered Bridge
- Inventory number
- BH 82794 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 1, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 27, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- September 10, 2018: Added by Tony Dillon