Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Croys Creek on CR 775 West
- Putnam County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 19.3 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.48056, -86.99194 (decimal degrees)
39°28'50" N, 86°59'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/500692/4370106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6700224 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com