Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Leatherwood Creek on CR 375 West
- Putnam County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 29.5 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53167, -86.91694 (decimal degrees)
39°31'54" N, 86°55'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/507137/4375782 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6700153 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16939 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 32.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com