Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Snyder Branch Creek on CR 200 North
- Putnam County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 20.3 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68944, -86.85444 (decimal degrees)
39°41'22" N, 86°51'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/512480/4393299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6700035 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16952 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)