Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dewey Branch on US 40
- Putnam County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 90.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.55528, -86.92306 (decimal degrees)
39°33'19" N, 86°55'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/506610/4378402 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 013690 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16930 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)