Kankakee River-CR 250W Bridge
A very late (1924) Pin-connected span, it was also the longest Parker truss in Indiana at the time of it's demise (1987).
- Lost Parker through truss bridge over Kankakee River on County Roads 250/400 West
- Porter County, Indiana, and Jasper County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1924
- - James Price of Hebron (Contractor)
- Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana (Fabricator)
- 11-panel, pinned Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 229.0 ft.
Total length: 231.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old Jasper County Bridge #307
Old Porter County Bridge #67
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.28541, -87.11918 (decimal degrees)
41°17'07" N, 87°07'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/490020/4570448 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77620 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 14, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon