"Pike Central Chargers"
Photo taken by Mike Daffron in January 2016
BH Photo #346271
video by Mike Daffron
Removed to make room for the iron bowstring truss that is being relocated from SE of here.
- Lost plate girder bridge over Prides Creek on Old Sr 56 in Petersburg
- Petersburg, Pike County, Indiana
- Built ca.1930
- Plate Girder
Length of largest span: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 61.7 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Pike County Bridge #1
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.48770, -87.28603 (decimal degrees)
38°29'16" N, 87°17'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/475054/4259967 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6300179 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42590 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 29, 2020: New photos from Garrett DiDomizio
- August 15, 2020: New video from Mike Daffron
- April 19, 2020: New photos from Mike Daffron
- November 25, 2016: Updated by Mike Daffron: Added bridge numbers and photos
- January 18, 2016: New photos from Mike Daffron
- April 15, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- May 20, 2009: Added by Robert Stephenson
- Robert Stephenson - seinfeld99 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Garrett DiDomizio - garrettdidomizio [at] gmail [dot] com