No votes cast
Apricot Road-Winding Branch Bridge
Photo courtesy of the Indiana State Department of Natural Resource, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology.
BH Photo #377503
This was a very old Pratt pony that appeared to have had cast connectors akin to early WIBCo. spans.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Winding Branch on Apricot Road (CR-37).
- Perry County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1880; replaced 1988
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio (Possible Fabricator)
- 5-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Span length: 69.0 ft.
Total length: 69.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.7 ft.
- Also called
- Perry County Bridge #123
CR 37-Winding Fork Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.16354, -86.65847 (decimal degrees)
38°09'49" N, 86°39'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/529918/4224015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 75452 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 1, 2017: Added by Mike Daffron
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com