Williams Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in July 2012
Inset railing matches WPA stamped bridge nearby.
- Stringer bridge over Williams Creek on Bridgeton Rd
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- - Works Progress Administration
Length of largest span: 28.5 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72933, -87.20772 (decimal degrees)
39°43'46" N, 87°12'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/482199/4397736 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100073 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 52946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- July 17, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Works Progress Administration"