Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over Rocky Fork Creek on Graves Road
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Reinforced concrete girder
Length of largest span: 50.5 ft.
Total length: 54.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69500, -87.03583 (decimal degrees)
39°41'42" N, 87°02'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/496927/4393906 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100098 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46549 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com